Get out of the hustle and bustle of town and enjoy some quiet where the neighbors are far and few in between. This home on 16.6 acres is turn-key and even comes with a detached shop.
A long driveway and a paved road that goes to town are just a couple of great reasons why you will fall in love with this rural home.
A 3 bedroom 2 bath home that was manufactured in 2007 is in excellent shape and will qualify for government-backed loans since the title has been eliminated and is on a block foundation. The front door with a small deck is where all new visitors will naturally flow. However, the regular visitors will all show up at the back deck which is welcoming and leads directly into the house through a sliding door. The interior of the house is filled with charm, reminding you why you chose to live on this type of acreage. The primary bedroom and bathroom are at one end of the house, and the remaining 2 bedrooms and bath are at the opposite end. In the kitchen, the cooks will be able to share in the conversation and laughter of the whole family since they are just separated by a bar. A big kitchen table will fill the space in the dining room. Once dinner is over everyone retires to the living room to relax. On nice days you'll have plenty of open space to play out in the yard. Let the children play on the swing set while you work in the 24x30 shop. This place is set up and ready for more than a few types of animals. Chickens are a staple of any homestead and they will be right at home here. The seller does have a dog kennel that could be sold to the new buyer outside of the closing. Livestock will feel right at home in the fenced-in pasture that has a couple of gates that allow for easy in and out. A small pond is usually enough to keep livestock watered on a normal rainy year. The wet weather creek forms the border on the west side and can get to flowing out of its banks during torrential rainfall. With agriculture fields all around this land, it's no wonder why the deer love to travel and bed towards the back end. This area seems untouched and is sure to produce some nice deer over the years.
This place is perfect for anyone who is looking to get out of town but not is not too far from town. Don't miss out on this deal and come see this true treasure of a property today! For a private showing call or text Andrew at 620.313.0783.
- 16.6 acres rural home with a detached shop for sale
- Turn key 3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured in 2007 on a block foundation
- Long driveway and paved road to town
- Inviting back deck leading into the house through a sliding door
- Large kitchen table and living room for family gatherings
- Outdoor space including swing set for children to play on
- 24x30 shop perfect for projects or hobbies
- Dog kennel available outside of closing
- Fenced-in pasture with multiple gates and a small pond
- Borders wet weather creek with agriculture fields all around
- Perfect location close to town but away from the hustle and bustle!