Follow Us

80± Acres
Wilson County, Kansas

80 +/- Acres Kansas Hunting and Tillable Investment

ID: 49703
Status: Sold
Acres: 80±
Type: Farms, Hunting Land, Recreational Land, Undeveloped Land, Lot, Business Opportunity
Address: 0 700 Rd
City, State: Neodesha, Kansas
County: Wilson
ZIP Code: 66757
Presented By: Matt Wonser


Nestled across 80 acres of prime landscape, this expansive property is a testament to the harmonious blend of premium soil composition. Boasting over 90% tillable acres, it features a fertile tapestry of Dennis Silt Loam and Woodson Silt Loam soil types, currently under the capable care of a dedicated tenant. Beyond the productive fields, a waterway and pond, coupled with a modest stand of woods, enrich the natural charm of this vast expanse. The bordering woods create a rustic backdrop, setting the stage for the the deer that feed on the field edges in the late evenings. This property serves not only as a fertile canvas for agricultural pursuits but also as a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. The captivating trail camera pictures capture the history of large bucks that frequent the crop fields, showcasing the pedigree this area produces.

Beyond its agricultural prowess, this property stands as a strategic investment. With its versatile utility and enduring value, it offers a solid foundation for various ventures. Over 90% of the land is productive, while the remaining 10% provides a recreational escape with a pond for fishing and a field for deer and dove hunting.

For those considering building a home, this property provides an optimal location. With both water and electric lines conveniently situated on the property line, the construction process is streamlined. Its proximity to Neodesha adds an extra layer of convenience, combining modern comforts with the charm of rural living. This is not just a piece of land; it's a multifaceted investment that pays off in agricultural productivity, recreational amenities, and the opportunity to experience building a home.

Additional acreage that adjoins this property is available and listed separately.

Contact Matt Wonser to schedule an appointment at 620-330-7282 or

- **Premium Soil Composition:**
  - The property boasts an exceptional composition, primarily consisting of Class 2 soils, dominated by the esteemed Dennis Silt loam and Woodson Silt loam, which collectively account for an impressive 85% of the total acreage.
- **Diverse Landscape:**
  - The remaining 15% of the acreage is characterized by Class 3 soils and minimal tree coverage, offering a diverse and flexible landscape that can be leveraged for various purposes.
- **Wildlife Attraction:**
  - Positioned in the Northeast corner, the property serves as a natural haven for deer, with documented instances of deer actively feeding in the area. This establishes a unique appeal for wildlife enthusiasts and hunters alike.
- **Proven Trophy Buck History:**
  - The farm boasts a rich history of big bucks, underlining its reputation as a prime location for trophy deer. This historical data adds significant value for those seeking a property with a track record of impressive game.
- **Solid Investment:**
  - Beyond its ecological attributes, this property is a sound investment, offering a safe and reliable return. With the stability of land appreciation over time, it stands as a secure asset in a dynamic market.
- **Long-term Appreciation:**
  - The historical trend of land appreciation further reinforces the property's value, presenting buyers with not only a current investment opportunity but a long-term asset that is likely to appreciate in value over the years.
In summary, the unique combination of premium soil composition, diverse landscape, wildlife attraction, and a proven history of trophy bucks positions this property as a secure and attractive investment, with the added assurance of long-term appreciation in land value.

Additional Information


  • turkey
  • whitetail deer


  • hunting


  • mineral
  • natural gas
  • oil
  • water
  • wind

Ask Matt About This Property

Nearby Properties Around Wilson County

Wilson County, KS
Discover the epitome of rural living on this remarkable 5-acre property nestled in the heart of Wilson County. Embrace the perfect blend of modern convenience and natural beauty as you explore the potential this land holds for your dream lifestyle. W...
5± Acres
Wilson County, KS
Welcome to a unique opportunity nestled in the heart of Southeast Kansas! This stunning piece of real estate boasts not only the allure of great deer hunting but also presence of Chetopa Creek flowing through its boundaries. With a pond adding to its...
20± Acres
Wilson County, KS
This 48-acre farm near Neodesha, Kansas, is a hunter's paradise with a rich history of big deer, making it a dream for outdoor enthusiasts. The property comes with easy access to the scenic Verdigris River, offering a tranquil setting for fishing or ...
48± Acres