This 40-acre property offers a slice of paradise for those who value the simple joys of the countryside. The majority of the land, approximately 34 acres, is currently being cultivated, with nutrient-rich soils making up roughly 85% of the property. A majority of the soil types are Verdigris Silt Loam and the balance is Kenoma Silt Loam. This presents an excellent opportunity for those interested in continuing or expanding agricultural operations or looking for a weekend getaway spot that has a return on your investment.
One of the standout features of this property is its easy access to the serene and picturesque Fall River, providing an escape for those who enjoy fishing or various water activities. If you're someone who appreciates peace and privacy, this property's secluded location ensures a peaceful sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Being located at the end of Mill Dam Road contributes to the feeling of privacy, however it does not displace you from the amendities of town. Mill Dam Road is a short distance from Fredonia, Ks.
For outdoor enthusiasts, the property offers ample opportunities for deer and small game hunting. An abundance of does have been captured on trail camera as well as several different bucks in the short time the cameras has been in action. Rivers are known to be natural travel corridors and the fertile farm fields make excellent food for the wildlife. The presence of mature timber lining the river and central drainage not only adds to the natural beauty of the land but also hints at the potential value of the property. This expansive, diverse, and naturally bountiful 40-acre retreat promises the perfect blend of farming, recreation, and serenity.
- Approximately 34 out of 40 acres of the property are currently producing, making up approximately 85% of the total area.
- The property offers convenient access to the serene Fall River, ideal for fishing enthusiasts.
- Secluded but close to town, very convientally providing privacy.
- The area is conducive to deer and small game hunting, presenting a prime opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts and hunters.
- Presently, the land is cultivated with beans, making it an appealing option for those interested in continuing agricultural operations.
- Mature timber along the river and center drainage adds to the natural beauty of the property.